Thursday, July 25, 2019

Ask the New Orleans Answer Man

Zip-a-ding-ding-dong.  When you are in a New Orleans state of mind, you never know what you'll discover.  There are surprises around every corner.  Ask the New Orleans Answer Man.

I'm in your corner.

I'm not saying that I'm a know-it-all or an expert.  I am not.  I can only share what I know about New Orleans, which is more than a dram and less than a hogshead.  We've reinvigorated our YouTube channel.  It's called New Orleans State of Mind, naturally.  Subscribe.

Here is Episode 1 of Ask the New Orleans Answer Man:



I have a new assistant.  Ms. Richardson is born and raised in Louisiana, the great Pelican State.  When she isn't helping me manage all the projects on my plate, she is helping me shoot videos.  The format is that she asks me questions about New Orleans and I answer them.  

As someone prone to digression and with a lot of facts bouncing around in my head, my answers are rarely straightforward but they are always informative.  If you want to learn more about New Orleans, subscribe to our YouTube channel or just keep following this blog.  I'll post links here every time a new episode is published.  

I detect the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Ms. Richardson and I are in discussion about starting a podcast.  What do you think about that?  I know you can read all you care to about New Orleans from the convention and visitors' bureau website and from top ten lists on Eater or Thrilllist or wherever.  There is more to New Orleans than that off-the-shelf search-engine-optimized chum.  There is tourist New Orleans and then there is real New Orleans.

If you are on this blog, you know that we are all about the authentic New Orleans state of mind---what it is like to live in this wonderful city we call home.  
Your man in New Orleans, ready to answer any question you may have.

When you are ready to visit to New Orleans, we can only recommend La Belle Esplanade.  This small craft hotel has been ranked the #1 place to stay in New Orleans since April 2014, and it has also been ranked the #2 place to stay in the United States and the #16 place to stay in the whole world.  #16 in the whole world.  All those reviews can't be wrong.

You have two friends on Esplanade Avenue.  Get your head wrapped around the New Orleans state of mind and visit New Orleans like you belong here.  You do belong here.  Visit like you mean it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...