Sunday, January 19, 2014

Exciting Times in New Orleans

Wrestlemania
Wrestlemania is coming to New Orleans this year.  I'm sure you are excited as we are.  It's April 6 at the Superdome.  Though we won't be going because we have to work, we hope that a few WWE fans will stay with us.  
Wrestlemania XXX (30)
WWE headquarters is located in Stamford, Conn., a few blocks away from where I lived as a child.  I know the neighborhood very well.  I still know people who live a block away from where Vince and Linda McMahon have their offices.  That and two dollars will get me a cup of coffee at the Pagoda Cafe, which is just a few blocks from where I live now.  

I was having a cup of coffee with somebody at the Pagoda Cafe, a stranger who I hadn't met before, and she told me that she was looking forward to Wrestlemania coming to town.  A lot of people who live in the neighborhood are excited.  There aren't any strangers in New Orleans, only friends you haven't yet met.

If you are coming to New Orleans to see Wrestlemania XXX at the Superdome in April 2014, we know a very nice place to stay.  

When I run out of things to say, I like to show pictures of our lobby:
View of the lobby at La Belle Esplanade B&B
Another view of the lobby at La Belle Esplanade bed & breakfast
The ceiling in the lobby of La Belle Esplanade
La Belle Esplanade is a boutique New Orleans bed and breakfast inn where wrestling fans are always welcome. 

A votre santé,
La Belle Esplanade bed and breakfast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...