Tuesday, June 18, 2013

How not to write a bed and breakfast blog.

In the picturesque middle of Esplanade Avenue, New Orleans
As any good business owner will do, I was looking over this blog's statistics the other day.  I ran the numbers through an algorithm I've devised.  

While you will never find a spider in La Belle Esplanade bed and breakfast, I sometimes find them crawling all over this blog.  It is all in the keyword placement and search engine optimization (SEO).
Tammy, the housekeeper
It turns out we have seventeen flesh-and-blood people who access the internet, give or take to the best of our estimation, who follow us regularly.  It is nice to see you.  It's Tuesday evening, New Orleans Time.

I don't know who you are.  I don't even know if you really exist.  It's a guess.  Madam, I'm Adam.  All I know is what I hope.  On Esplanade Avenue, a stranger is a friend you haven't yet met. 

Frau Schmitt and I, your humble narrator, do hope you enjoy reading this blog.  Tammy, the housekeeper, does too.

If you are looking for a personable quirky boutique New Orleans bed and breakfast inn, you are always welcome.  If you want to stay in the French Quarter, no harm, no foul, no offense taken.  None intended.  We hope that if you read this blog regularly, you will want to walk up Esplanade Avenue at least once in your life.  You don't know what you're missing.
The sun rises and sets on Esplanade Avenue
We live in a beautiful slice of New Orleans.  It is full of stories.  We are very lucky.  We live in New Orleans.  

A votre sante,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...